ECN’s Business Wireless Internet Access is a data and / or voice solution which provides businesses with high
performance and reliable Internet connectivity over microwave technology. Data and voice are transmitted via
a dedicated wireless link from your office to the nearest ECN data centre. Wireless connectivity is subject to
coverage and availability. The service supports interim and / or redundant options.
There are compelling advantages to using wireless over other traditional connectivity methods, i.e. high speed,
symmetrical upload and download speeds and low latency. Wireless is considered a preferred alternative to
fixed line solutions. Business Internet Access (Wireless) is ideal for customers in areas with limited connectivity
- Speed range: 5Mbps, 10Mbps, 20Mbps, 50Mbps, 100Mbps, 200Mbps, 300 Mbps & 400Mbps
- The service is uncapped and unshaped
- FUP and AUP policies apply
Business grade, and 1:1 contention
- This service is symmetrical, ie a 10Mps service will have the same speed on uploads and downloads. Note: This excludes Openserve Fibre.
- Dynamic IP address, and Static IP address vary with packages.
- Voice VLAN Available – 30/60 Channel Voice Only services
- Seamless bandwidth upgrades.
- Easy add on value added services
- Flexible bandwidth options ranging from 5 Mbps to 400 Mbps.
- Proactive-network engagement (NNOC) and reactive-service management.
- Broad coverage is available.
- Rapid deployment times
- Supports voice channels
- Reliable and resilient high-speed backbone on our own infrastructure.
- Cost effective monthly pricing for the customer based on bandwidth and access.
- Seamless bandwidth upgrades
- Certification – MEF Compliant – Single Metrics
- Dedicated 28 GHz Spectrum Licensed Wireless Service
- Coverage – 350+ South African towns and cities
Download the PDF Brochure below: