Business Fibre is a datasolution which provides businesses with high performance and reliable Internet connectivity over fibre. Data and voice are transmitted via a dedicated fibre link from your office to the nearest ECN data centre.
There are compelling advantages to using fibre over other traditional connectivity methods, i.e. high capacity, symmetrical upload and download speeds and low latency. Fibre is considered by many as an end-game technology, and by choosing Business Fibre Internet Access, customers are taking another step towards future-proofing their businesses.
- Speed range: 10Mbps, 20Mbps, 50Mbps, 100Mbps, 200Mbps, 500 Mbps & 1000Mbps
- The service is uncapped and unshaped
- FUP and AUP policies apply
- Business grade contention
- This service is symmetrical, ie a 10Mps service will have the same speed on uploads and downloads. Note: This excludes Openserve Fibre.
- Dynamic IP address, no public static IP address
- Seamless bandwidth upgrades.
- Allows for 8 Concurrent Calls
- Easy add on value added services
- Flexible bandwidth options ranging from 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
- Proactive-network engagement (NNOC) and reactive-service management.
- Coverage is available nationally.
- Reliable and resilient high-speed backbone on our own infrastructure.
- Cost effective monthly pricing for the customer based on bandwidth and access.
- Seamless bandwidth upgrades
Download the PDF Brochure below
Fibre connectivity is subject to coverage and availability. The service supports interim and / or redundant options.