ECN Enterprise Fibre is a Ethernet symmetrical service providing bandwidth options of 10-1000 Mbps.It provides clients with the highest security, transparency and reliability required to move business-critical data. High-speed availability offering to SME and Corporate providing a stable and secure service in which to deliver internet services and high-quality voice.
Data and voice are transmitted via a dedicated Fibre link from your office to the nearest ECN data centre. Ethernet services are designed to address the increasing demand for high-speed data services and offers high-speed, reliability of communication and enhanced secure connectivity over ECN core network.
Features and Benefits:
- Speed range: 10Mbps, 20Mbps, 50Mbps, 100Mbps, 200Mbps, 500 Mbps & 1000Mbps
- The service is uncapped and unshaped
- SLA managed service. FUP and AUP policies apply
- 1:1 Contention ration (access link)
- This service is symmetrical, ie a 10Mps service will have the same speed on uploads and downloads. Note: This excludes Openserve Fibre.
- 1 Static IP
- Voice VLAN Available – 30/60 Channel Voice Only services
- Allows for 8 Concurrent Calls
- Easy add on value added services
- Flexible bandwidth options ranging from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
- Proactive-network engagement (NNOC) and reactive-service management.
- Coverage is available nationally.
- Reliable and resilient high-speed backbone on our own infrastructure.
- Cost effective monthly pricing for the customer based on bandwidth and access.
- Seamless bandwidth upgrades
- Simple and highly secure, dedicated connection providing a high degree of transparency.
Download the PDF Brochure below
Fibre connectivity is subject to coverage and availability. The service supports interim and / or redundant options.