Business Fibre Internet Access is a data and voice solution which provides businesses with high performance and reliable Internet connectivity over fibre. Data and voice are transmitted via a dedicated fibre link from your office to the nearest ECN data centre.
There are compelling advantages to using fibre over other traditional connectivity methods, i.e. high capacity, symmetrical upload and download speeds and low latency. Fibre is considered by many as an end-game technology, and by choosing Business Internet Access (Fibre), customers are taking another step towards future-proofing their businesses.
Features and Benefits:
- High capacity, low latency Internet access
- 10, 20, 50, 100 and 200 Mbps options available
- Supports up to 60 voice channels
- Uncapped and unshaped, subject to AUP / FUP
- Seamless bandwidth upgrades
- Service Level Agreements apply
- Static public IP addresses included
- 24/7 Network Operations Centre & Helpdesk
Download the PDF Brochure below
Fibre connectivity is subject to coverage and availability. The service supports interim and / or redundant options.