Businesses rely on secure, reliable and high-speed Internet access to maximise productivity and to give them a competitive edge. ECN’s Business Internet Access offering is a cost effective high performance ADSL data solution for small and medium enterprise.
Internet access is unshaped and uncapped, meaning all protocols have equal priority whether it be used for email, web browsing, Internet banking, media streaming or downloading files. Being uncapped, with no usage based billing, means that customers have a fixed monthly spend which can be easily budgeted for.
The service is available at 2, 4 or 10 Mbps speeds, with three deployment options:
- Managed service: ECN provides a dedicated ADSL line, CPE device and user access credentials for data.
- Partially managed service: ECN provides the CPE device and user access credentials for data. The customer must provide their own dedicated ADSL line.
- Unmanaged service: ECN provides the user access credentials for data only. The customer must provide a dedicated ADSL line and CPE device which they must be able to self-configure
Features & Benefits:
- Reliable and fast Internet access via ADSL
- Available at speeds of 2, 4 and 10 Mbps
- Uncapped and unshaped
- Business grade contention
- Dynamic public IP address
Download the PDF Brochures below