ECN’s Business Internet Access (Fibre) solution is a data solution offering which provides businesses with high performance and cost-effective Internet connectivity over Fibre.
Data and voice are transmitted via a dedicated fibre pair from your office to the nearest data centre. Fibre connections are available in the Cape Town and Johannesburg CBD’s up to a 25km radius, and Umhlanga, Durban and Bloemfontein CBD’s up to a 10km radius.
There are compelling advantages to Fibre over other traditional connectivity solutions – better speed, balanced symmetry, low latency, and increased security. Business Internet Access (Fibre) is the ideal solution for businesses that would like to significantly and affordably elevate their internet service.
Features & Benefits:
- Reliable, fast, low latency Fibre Internet access
- 50Mbps and 100Mbps options available
- Equipment supplied as part of the solution
- Uncapped data, subject to Fair Use Policy
- 100% Uptime SLA 7 am – 7 pm
- Fixed billing provides spend control
- 1 x Static public IP address included
- 24/7 Network Operations Centre & Helpdesk
Download the PDF Brochure below